As a Certified Angler Education Instructor, you open a gateway to a lifetime of outdoor enjoyment and conservation for kids.
There are men and women all over this great country that love fishing, love kids and know the value of a kid learning to fish. Please step forward, contact us, and help teach kids how to fish.
CERTIFIED ANGLER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM PROVIDES
- A curriculum that is educational and fun for participants
- Training and tools to equip individuals for success as a fishing instructor
- A network of fellow instructors and resources
TEACH BASIC AND ADVANCED FISHING
- Casting techniques
- Equipment, knots and tackle assembly
- Proper fish handling • fish identification and habitat
- Fishing safety, ethics and regulations
- Stewardship of aquatic resources
BECOME A CERTIFIED ANGLER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
- Take a free, fun, hands-on instructor training course (4-6 hours)
- Borrow equipment where available
- Teach others to fish and care for our natural resources
- Students are rewarded with free materials and fish recognition awards
Certified Angler Education Instructor Overview
Learn To Fish: Explore the basics of fishing, watch videos or find a workshop near you.
Go Fishing: Discover what you need, where to go, and what's biting.
Teach Fishing: Share the joy of fishing with youth and adults in your community! Volunteer at a fishing event or become a Certified Angler Education Instructor by attending a FREE workshop.
Will you consider serving as a Certified Angler Education Instructor in a KidsFishClub?
Jimmy Mauldin * CEO/president, FishAmericaNow Foundation
Kids Need to Fish